If you think you've already cancelled but are still being charged, don’t worry, we can help.
We will need:
- The email address you used to register
- The last 4 digits of the card you used to pay
- The card expiry date
(Note this information does not compromise your account security in any way)
With this information we can see if the subscription is closed. So what happens next?
- If it's not, we will immediately close if for you.
- We will search our email and call log archives for your original cancellation message.
- If we locate a message or call from you, we will refund any payments taken in error after the date of your original contact.
NOTE: Our email and call archives are verified by our third party providers which allows us to locate contact from customers quickly. Utilising third partners is important to us as they keep an accurate and impartial record to help us easily track down any contact that we've had from customers whether it's through our website contact form, email, Facebook, Twitter or call. This way if an error has been made and we have missed a message from you requesting to cancel, we can guarantee it will be recorded in our system.
If for some reason we can't locate your message in our archives, we may ask you to help us out. Please click here to see the information we will need.