If you think you've already cancelled but are still being charged, no problem, we can help.
We will need:
- The email address you used to register
- The last 4 digits of the card you used to pay
- The card expiry date
(Note this information does not compromise your account security in any way)
This way we can locate the account and see if its closed. So what happens next?
- If its not, we will immediately close if for you.
- We'll search our email archives for your original cancellation message (If you called to cancel we'll need the number you called us from)
- If we find a message or call from you, we will refund any payments wrongly taken after the date of your original contact. Simple.
NOTE: Our email and call archives are verified by our third party providers Zendesk and Twillio which allows us to locate contact from customers quickly. We think it's important to use these partners as they keep an accurate and impartial record to help us easily track down any contact that we've had from customers weather its through our website contact form, email, Facebook, Twitter or call! This way if we've made a mistake and missed a message from you asking to cancel, we can guarantee it will be recorded in our system.
If for some reason we can't locate your contact in our archives, we may ask you to help us out. Please click here to see the information we will need.