If you are seeing your own location rather than the phone you want to track, this means you've installed the app onto the wrong phone. No problem, this is easily fixed!
- First, delete the app off of the wrongly added device. For an Apple device, hold the app icon down and click the "X" when it appears. For an Android device, hold the app icon down and drag it to the bin.
- Next, log into your Device Tracker Plus account, visit the 'My Device' section and select the device you have added in error. Within the menu select the bin tile, you'll then see a pop up asking you to confirm you want to delete the device. Click "Yes Delete".
- Now click the 'Add device' tab and select the 'My device is NOT lost' option
- If you are not on the device that you wish to add the app to, please select - 'I do not have access to the device'
- Now enter the name of the device you wish to track, and chose if you would like the user of the tracked device to have full access to your account or not.
- You will now be on a page that will give you full instruction and a unique link that you can send to the device you wish to install the app on, t will look like this: